- The Baltimore Aquarium is only $12 on Friday after 5PM. Take a look at the normal prices and you'll see how much of a deal that is!
- The Halloween Lantern Parade is on Saturday in Patterson Park. Festivities start as early as 3:30PM, but the parade itself starts at 7PM. Since they turn off the lights in the park for the event, makes sure to bring a flashlight (and glowsticks for the kids). For a glimpse back to 2012, check out the old site.
- If you love architecture, you need to get out on Saturday for Doors Open Baltimore. Buildings all over the city will open up for free for you to stop by and tour. Not something that comes around very often for some of these places!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full of Fall flavors on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Bmore Flea Market is open on the first Saturday of each month at the Inner Harbor.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.