- The Spring Craft Market runs from June 4th-5th (12-7PM each day) at Center Plaza. 17 vendors bring you everything from hats to chocolate!
- WTMD 1st Thursday Concert is at Canton waterfront park and features the Lone Below, Rubblebucket, and the Districts. Oh, and it's free!
- Belvedere Square has free music as well on Friday June 5th from 6-9PM featuring Mr Wilson Band.
- Scapescape takes over Station North for the whole weekend. Tons of live music and arts shows, so you really need to dig into the website to find what you want to attend.
- St Anthony's Festival is Saturday and Sunday in Little Italy. Food, music, vendors, and kids activities abound!
- Taste of Three Cities takes over Patterson Park in a big way on Saturday. 60 of the best food trucks from Baltimore, Philly, and DC will be there to compete to see what city does it best (Baltimore has won it both previous years)!
- The Federal Hill Jazz and Blues Festival is Sunday. This is a great opportunity to see Federal Hill if you don't normally go there, and the weather should be fantastic as well!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- WaterFront Wellness has FREE classes ranging from Yoga to Parkour every week!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!