- It's Baltimore Comic-Con weekend, so get ready! Expect to see some awesome cosplay downtown all weekend long. Here's a $5 coupon for Friday (for tickets bought at the door). Print it out and bring it with you.
- The Ukrainian Festival is Saturday and Sunday in Patterson Park (and free to go). Food (including perogies!), drinks, music, and lots of traditional dancing!
- The National Aquarium admission is only $18.12 on Friday nights after 5PM (and crowds should be a bit lower this week). This makes a great date option!
- The Baltimore Ravens kick-off this Sunday for their first game of the season at M&T Bank Stadium... are you ready? Make sure to check out the new Ray Lewis Statue while you're there.
- Up for dancing? Check out Save Your Soul at Lith hall or swing dance with the best of 'em at Mobtown Ballroom (which as of today has a full-service bar). Both are Friday night!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Bmore Flea Market is open on Saturday at the Inner Harbor.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
- Outdoor Movies - Lots of free movies throughout the week!
- Outdoor Concerts - Lots of free concerts all over the city!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!