- Baltimore Comic-Con is all weekend long at the Convention Center. Tickets are still available and kids 10 and under get in free!
- DIY Fest is Satuday at the 2640 Space on St Paul Street in Charles Village from noon until 6PM. It's free to attend and you can learn about bike repair, beer making, screen printing, and dozens of other topics.
- Come watch Cosmos in the Park at Roosevelt Park in Hampden this Sunday from 8:30-10:30PM.
- The Waverly Farmers Market is open every Saturday from 7AM to noon.
- The huge Baltimore City Farmers Market & Bazaar is open every Sunday from 7AM to noon.
- The Washington Monument is open and ready to be climbed! Stop by to see the ground floor gallery Wednesday to Sunday. If you have a desire to climb the 227 steps to the top, you may need to reserve a time-slot ahead of time (only 5 people are allowed on the stairs at any one time). Email email@example.com to schedule a time and the cost to climb is $5 per person.
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- Take FREE workout classes (bootcamp, yoga, zumba, etc) at the Inner Harbor every weekend!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events.