- Baltimore Book Festival - There's a change of venue since Mount Vernon is under construction. Come down to West Shore Park Friday-Sunday.
- Baltimore Bike Party - Friday night bicyclists will meet up for the biggest ride of the month. Make sure to cover your bike in lights for this ride.
- The Shindig - One of the biggest shows of the year for Baltimore is this Saturday! Jane's Addiction headlines, but there are just a ton of other acts.
- Family Reunion Expo - You may notice some large families downtown this Saturday. They're in town to meet up with professional Genealogists, go to seminars, and more.
- Tour Du Port - Maryland bicyclists will be making their ways around the harbor on Sunday with a party at Canton Waterfront Park to end it (including food trucks)!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Bmore Flea Market is open on the first Saturday of each month at the Inner Harbor.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
- Outdoor Movies - Lots of free movies throughout the week!
- Outdoor Concerts - Lots of free concerts all over the city!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!