- The Maritime Magic Benefit gives you the chance to have a fantastic night out on the waterfront while also helping a great cause. Check out the 2013 video for a sneak-peek of what to expect.
- The Gathering brings together Baltimore's best food trucks from 5-10PM on Friday at McHnery Row in Locust Point.
- HampdenFest kicks off Saturday, September 20th from 11AM to 7PM. Sure the toilet bowl races are the starring attraction, but I think the music lineup looks amazing (hint: Future Islands).
- Baltimore Seafood Festival is Saturday from noon to 6PM at the Canton Waterfront Park. Come by to sample seafood dishes by some of Baltimore's finest. A portion of the ticket proceeds go to the Downtown Baltimore Family Alliance.
- Music to your Gears is a free concert in Druid Hill park on Saturday from 4-9PM. Make sure to bike there (it is a biking-themed concert after all).
- The Maryland Brewers' Harvest at Bond Street Wharf will let you sample the best local craft beer (and food of course) and will go from Noon until 6PM on Saturday.
- Electric Day at the Maryland Science Center will put you in front of tons of electric cars (and their owners) on Saturday from 11AM-4PM. Come by and check it out, but try not to drool on the Teslas (I may fail)!
- The Abell Street Fair is on Sunday from Noon until 5PM and features multiple stages for live music, arts & crafts vendors, and food & drink. Come by and get to experience this close-knit community!
- The AL East Champion Orioles are home all weekend long with post-game fireworks on Friday, a knit hat giveaway on Saturday, and a Chris Tillman bobblehead giveaway on Sunday. This is the last regular-season series in Baltimore, so get out and support our team!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Bmore Flea Market is open on the first Saturday of each month at the Inner Harbor.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
- Outdoor Movies - Lots of free movies throughout the week!
- Outdoor Concerts - Lots of free concerts all over the city!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!