- The MD Science Center has a single-price admission of only $9 and the National Aquarium is only $12 on Friday night after 5PM.
- Rocket Day is this Saturday at Port Discovery. Treat the kids to a space themed day at the harbor, but only try to land on stable comets!
- Saturday is also Domino Day at the MD Science Center. Every year it keeps getting bigger and bigger, so show up early to be able to get a good place to watch the show!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full of Fall flavors on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Bmore Flea Market is open on the first Saturday of each month at the Inner Harbor.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.