- The Maryland Film Festival is going on all weekend long.
- Power Plant Live! is having a few great events this weekend . On Friday night there's a food truck rally starting at 5PM and on Saturday is the Cinco De Mayo fiesta.
- The Liberty Ship John W. Brown is doing a living history cruise on Saturday (1 of only 3 cruises the ship does all year).
- Pratt Street Ale House is having their Spring Real Ale Fest from 12-5PM on Saturday.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- WaterFront Wellness has FREE classes ranging from Yoga to Parkour every week!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!