- Deathfest is running from Thursday to Sunday where 80 bands will play on 4 stages at 3 venues around town.
- The Gathering of Food trucks is at the Baltimore Museum of Industry on Key Highway this Friday night from 5-10PM. Waterfront views, music featuring Soul Island Rebels, and great food!
- Brew at the Zoo is Saturday and Sunday at the MD Zoo in Baltimore. Unlimited beer sampling, live music, and free entrance to the zoo itself all day long.
- Baltimore HerbFest is this Saturday from 9:30AM to 3PM in Leakin Park. buy herbs, learn tricks to get the most out of them, and enjoy live music. Tickets are only $7 and children under 12 are free.
- Big Truck Day (pictured) is this Saturday from 10AM to 2PM at the Baltimore Museum of Industry on Key Highway. All types of Fire, Police, and DPW trucks are on display for kids of all ages to climb through and learn about. The best part is that it's FREE!
- SoWeBo Arts Festival is on Sunday from Noon to 8PM. Art, music, and more in an awesome neighborhood you have to explore if only on this one day a year.
- The 11th annual Festival of India is on Sunday starting at noon for the parade and 2-6PM for festivities at McKeldin square next to HarborPlace. The parade route starts at the MD Science Center.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- WaterFront Wellness has FREE classes ranging from Yoga to Parkour every week!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!