- The Inner Harbor Summer Social series kicks off this Friday at 5PM with musical act the Kelly Bell Band. West Shore Park is a great place for a live show, and you cant beat the price (free).
- The 49th annual Clyburn Arboretum Market Day is Saturday, and over 2,000 people are expected to attend. This is your ONLY chance of the year to go inside the greenhouses, so don't miss it! Vendors (and Clyburn) will be selling all types of plants, garden accessories, and garden-related crafts.
- Big Truck Day at the Museum of Industry (9AM-1PM on Saturday) is a must-do for kids of any age. They get a chance to climb into almost every type of fire, rescue, police, and municipal vehicle in the city.
- Pile of Craft will be at the 2640 Space in Charles Village this weekend. It's a truly impressive array of artists showing off their wares.
- The Waverly Farmers Market is open every Saturday from 7AM to noon.
- The huge Baltimore City Farmers Market & Bazaar is open every Sunday from 7AM to noon.
- The Washington Monument is open and ready to be climbed! Stop by to see the ground floor gallery Wednesday to Sunday. If you have a desire to climb the 227 steps to the top, you may need to reserve a time-slot ahead of time (only 5 people are allowed on the stairs at any one time). Email email@example.com to schedule a time and the cost to climb is $5 per person.
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events.