- Come to a happy hour INSIDE the Bromo Seltzer tower this Friday, March 25th from 5-8PM. Get a chance to check out some amazing art, including a sneak preview of a piece for Light City next week.
- The March Baltimore Bike Party is Friday starting at 6:30PM. Electric lights are the theme in honor of Light City!
- The Dutch Ship Stad Amsterdam is in port (along the West Shore Wall of the Inner Harbor) this weekend with free tours on Saturday from 5-8PM, Sunday from 10AM-4PM, and Monday from 9AM-Noon.
- Light City starts Monday! This will be not only amazing, but pretty packed next weekend (so go early in the week to avoid crowds).
- The Washington Monument is open and ready to be climbed! Stop by to see the ground floor gallery Thursdays from 4-9PM and Friday-Sundays from Noon to 5PM. If you have a desire to climb the 227 steps to the top, you may need to reserve a time-slot ahead of time (only 5 people are allowed on the stairs at any one time). Email email@example.com to schedule a time and the cost to climb is $5 per person.
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events.