- Bros Outdoor Movie - Union Craft Brewery is showing Top Gun at sunset on Friday and the Woodberry Light Rail stop has reopened!
- Old Bay Day at Power Plant Live - Crabs, Crabcakes, Kids Zone, and much more downtown on Saturday.
- Park After Dark - This is your chance to take the family on a camping trip... right in Patterson Park on Saturday night.
- Tipsy Tours - Drinks + Water Taxi + History = fun times this Sunday.
- Orioles - The O's are in town all weekend long.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!