- The Frensh frigate L'Hermione will be arriving in Baltimore on Friday at 8:30AM. Visiting hours will be 12-4PM on Friday and 9AM-6PM on both Saturday and Sunday. No hard-soled or high-heeled shoes allowed on the ship. There is a large list of events around the ship on the official website.
- The Pride of Baltimore II will be bringing the Hermione into Baltimore, and will also be offering free deck tours on Friday from 12-1PM and Saturday and Sunday from 9AM-1PM. Here's a full list of events around the Pride.
- West Shore Park in the Inner Harbor comes alive with another Summer Social on Friday from 5-8PM. Music, kids activities, food trucks, beer, and wine will all be availble.
- The Gathering will have a lot of food trucks, music, and fun at Power Plant Live! on Friday night from 5-10PM.
- Druid Hill Park has a Solstice Concert along the lake on Friday from 6-8PM.
- Patterson Park will have their twilight swim at the pool from 8-11PM (this is a 21+ event).
- FIT+ Fitness Festival is in Harbor East from 9AM-1PM on Saturday. Come do yoga, zumba, and more IN the streets!
- Pile of Craft comes back to the 2640 Space in Charles Village on Saturday from 10AM-5PM. This shouldn't be missed if you love local arts and crafts.
- Baltimore Wine Fest is Saturday from 12-7PM in Canton's waterfront park. More than 100 wines from around the world, live music featuring Jah Works, cooking demos, tasting seminars, and more!
- The Charles St Association turns 100, so you get amazing deals! $1 gets you 39 different things at 39 different places in the Charles Street corridor on Saturday from 1-6PM. Check out the list... everything from Oysters and shots to socks and pet toys.
- The MD Science Center Summer Solstice Party is this Saturday from 8PM to midnight. Cocktails, live music, and silent auction make for a great adult event downtown.
- The African American Heritage Festival is all weekend long at the Camden Yards Sports Complex!
- The Rawling Blake Conservatory does their Solstice Party on Sunday from 8-11PM.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- WaterFront Wellness has FREE classes ranging from Yoga to Parkour every week!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!