- Pints in the Park - 3 free beers or glasses of wine paired with music in Center Plaza on Friday. Need I say more?
- Summer Social at West Shore Park - Mix and mingle in the Inner Harbor on Friday afternoon with Strykers Posse playing a free set.
- Baltimore Pride - Activities all weekend long around town, including a high-heeled race (ouch). Read our write-up here for more info and tips.
- Honfest - Beehive hairdos take over Hampden all weekend long. You must do this event at least once in your life.
- Let's Eat Charles Street - Forget about the kids activities and music, the heart of this event on Saturday is all about the food. Follow the link for an Uber code to get you there.
- Free Yoga - Join others on Saturday morning for Yoga on top of the Natty Boh Tower. Keep in mind that there's also free Yoga at the Inner Harbor each Saturday as well.
- Folklife Festival - A celebration of music is happening at the Creative Alliance in Highlandtown. Follow the link for an example of the awesome sounds to come!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- Bmore Flea Market is going on this Saturday from 10AM-4PM at Penn Station.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday (and this is the best time of year to go).
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to some of these amazing local events!