- The Babe Ruth Museum and Birthplace reopens this Friday after 3 months of extensive renovations. The musuem looks better than ever!
- GreekFest in Greektown will be from Thursday to Sunday (11AM-10PM each day) and will feature music, dancing, wine, food, food, and more food!
- Honfest will be taking over the Avenue in Hampden all weekend long. Celebrate all things kitsch at this truly unique festival.
- The John W. Brown will be going on a living history cruise on Saturday. This is your chance to go to sea aboard one of only two functioning WWII Liberty ships.
- The Rescheduled Kinetic Sculpture Race is on Sunday! This might be the best event to watch in Baltimore. Human powered contraptions race around town and try to traverse mud, sand, and even the harbor itself.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- WaterFront Wellness has FREE classes ranging from Yoga to Parkour every week!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!