- Artscape - This is THE Baltimore event to go to each year, and the weather couldn't be better for it. You have no excuses, so go see it (if even just for a few minutes).
- Banjos on the Waterfront - Come to the Baltimore Museum of Industry on Thursday night to hear two of the best play with the harbor in the background.
- Friday Night Live Concert - Better Than Ezra will be playing a free show at Power Plant Live this Friday!
- Summer Sounds at the Square - Free concert at Belvedere Square featuring Tumble Home.
- Union Craft Bros - Free Friday night showing of Wayne's World (It's Wayne's World....Woooo) at Union Craft Brewing.
- Patterson Park Concert - Nadine Rae & the Allstars puts on a free show this Sunday from 6:30-8:30PM.
- Can Company Concert - The All Mighty Senators play this free show on Thursday night from 6-9PM.
- Flicks From the Hill - Free showing of Hugo on the side of Federal Hill on Thursday Night (and don't forget the AVAM is free from 5-9PM)
- Little Italy Films - Gladiator will be showing for free on Friday night, so bring your beach chairs to Little Italy!
- Charmery Beach Bash - Come celebrate 1 year of fantastic ice cream from noon to 10PM on Sunday. Check out some amazing flavors (Duckpin Ale Chocolate, Cherry Cola, and more)!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Bmore Flea Market is open on Saturday at the Inner Harbor.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
- Outdoor Movies - Lots of free movies throughout the week!
- Outdoor Concerts - Lots of free concerts all over the city!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!