- Pints in the Park - Celebrate the end of the week with $2 Union Craft beers, $2 Linganore wines, live music and games in Center Plaza from 5-9PM on Friday July 11th.
- Friday Night Live - Free concert this week at Power Plant Live will feature Whitehouse Effect.
- MD Science Center Patio Party - Free concert at the Inner Harbor in front of the science center on Friday night with drinks available for purchase. This week brings you Herd of Main Street.
- Summer Sounds at the Square - Free concert at Belvedere Square with the Swingin Swamis.
- Union Craft Bros - Free Friday night showing of the 1987 classic, the Lost Boys.
- Fort McHenry Crab Feast - Nothing beats eating crabs along the waterfront, and this is your chance to do it in a truly unique location on Saturday. Lots of other foods as well as beer by Heavy Seas Brewery.
- Bit Gen Gamer Fest - Baltimore's biggest videogame music festival will bring together music, video games, and the people who love them on Saturday.
- Caribbean Festival - Going on Saturday and Sunday in Clifton Park. The Parade will start at 1PM on the 1100 block of East 33rd Street and make its way east until it turns south on the Alameda and ends at Clifton Park.
- Baltimore Orioles - In town all weekend long against the Yankees (including an 8PM nationally televised game on Sunday.
- Riverside Park Concert - Bumper Jacksons this Sunday from 5-8PM, and it's free.
- Patterson Park Concert - Alam Tropicalia puts on a free show this Sunday from 6:30-8:30PM.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
- Outdoor Movies - Lots of free movies throughout the week!
- Outdoor Concerts - Lots of free concerts all over the city!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!