- Pints in the Park will be this Friday from 5-8PM in Center Plaza downtown. Come enjoy local music, food, drinks, and outdoor games in a really cool setting. This event is free to attend.
- The MD Science Center Patio Party is Friday from 5-8PM on the patio in front of the Science Center overlooking the Inner Harbor (sunset is beautiful here). Food, drinks, and live music and there is no cost to attend.
- The Patterson Park pool is doing a twilight swim on Friday from 8-11PM. $5 to get in and $3 to bring a cooler, but no glass allowed. You must also be 21+ to attend.
- The Pride of Baltimore II is in town and has free deck tours Saturday 10AM-2PM and Sunday 12-4PM. You can also go out sailing on her either day for $49 ($35 for children). The day sails are about 2 hours, and Sunday has a nice sunset cruise planned.
- Baltimore Kids Catch is this Saturday from 2-6PM. Bring your kids to Canton Waterfront Park to learn to fish. They'll provide the rods and instruction.
- The very lively 34th annual Baltimore Caribbean Festival (pictured above) is Saturday and Sunday! The Parade kicks off at 900 East 33rd St on Saturday at noon, and heads to Lake Clifton Park. There the festival will be in full swing, with admission for $10.
- The Washington Monument has reopened! You can stop by to see the ground floor gallery Thursdays from 4-9PM and Friday-Sundays from Noon to 5PM. If you have a desire to climb the 227 steps to the top, you may need to reserve a time-slot ahead of time (only 5 people are allowed on the stairs at any one time). Email email@example.com to schedule a time.
- The Cirque Du Soleil show Varekai is at the Royal Farms Arena downtown all weekend long. The show is really amazing and really shows the impressive feats the human body can do, and you can see a trailer of it here.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- WaterFront Wellness has FREE classes ranging from Yoga to Parkour every week!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!