- The Charm City Holiday Heap is this Saturday at 10AM- 5PM at the 2640 space in Charles Village. 50 vendors will be showing off their hand-made crafts, so come by and pick out some Christmas presents.
- Orioles Fanfest has come early this year! Season ticket holders enter at 10AM, with the general public opening at 11AM. Free give-aways, meet and greets with players, Q&A with staff, and a chance to spot the bird!
- Power Plant is having their annual Rock the Dock event on Saturday afternoon from 3-6PM. Lots of kids activities, but make sure to get a ticket early if you want to take part.
- The 30th annual Union Square Christmas Cookie Tour is Sunday from noon until 4:30PM. Get a chance to help out the community by indulging your way through beautifully decorated homes!
- The MICA art market is open Saturday. Expect to see an extremely wide range of artwork from over 300 student.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Washington Monument is open again! Stop by to see the ground floor gallery Thursdays from 4-9PM and Friday-Sundays from Noon to 5PM. If you have a desire to climb the 227 steps to the top, you may need to reserve a time-slot ahead of time (only 5 people are allowed on the stairs at any one time). Email email@example.com to schedule a time and the cost to climb is $5 per person.
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events.