- The Cirque du Soleil show OVO (pictured above) is at the Royal Farms Arena downtown until Sunday. This show is a perfect introduction to cirque for kids. Tickets start at $48.
- The 37th annual Baltimore Art, Antique, and Jewelry Show is the entire weekend at the Convention Center. This massive show hosts hundreds of international vendors with some amazing pieces. Tickets are $20 for the entire weekend.
- Every national park has free admission this Friday, and that means you can explore Fort McHenry! You normally need to pay to enter the fort itself, but you can always walk around the park for free whenever it's open.
- The Baltimore Bike Party is this Friday night! The theme is the Baltimore Ravens, so sport your purple. This event is completely free to attend.
- Like plants? Well there's a happy hour just for you on Friday Night at B. Willow.
- The Drink Local Festival is at Rash Field on Saturday afternoon. This all-you-can-taste event allows you to try a myriad of regional beer, spirits, and wine. Tickets are $39 in advance, $49 at the gate, and $25 for non-drinkers in advance.
- The movie musical La La Land will be playing downtown in Center Plaza on Saturday, free of charge. The park and event are free besides being stroller, kid, and pet friendly.
Have a great weekend in Baltimore!
- The Waverly Farmers Market is open every Saturday from 7AM to noon.
- The huge Baltimore City Farmers Market & Bazaar is open every Sunday from 7AM to noon.
- The Washington Monument is open and ready to be climbed! Stop by to see the ground floor gallery Wednesday to Sunday. If you have a desire to climb the 227 steps to the top, you may need to reserve a time-slot ahead of time (only 5 people are allowed on the stairs at any one time). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time and the cost to climb is $5 per person.
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- Waterfront Wellness is your chance to get into great outdoor fitness classes that are FREE!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events.