- Harbor Market is this Friday from 11AM-3PM. This local foodie event will be every Friday between this week and October 16th.
- The Maryland Science Center is having a (free) Patio Party featuring Among Wolves on Friday from 58PM. Food, beer, and wine is available for sale at the Inner Harbor event.
- BronyCon is all weekend long at the Convention Center! What is BronyCon? It's the largest My Little Pony Convention in the World. 8,000 Bronies will descend on the city, and it's a sight that shouldn't be missed.
- The Moonrise Festival goes on Saturday and Sunday at Pimlico. You can still get tickets for as low as $159.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Washington Monument has reopened! You can stop by to see the ground floor gallery Thursdays from 4-9PM and Friday-Sundays from Noon to 5PM. If you have a desire to climb the 227 steps to the top, you may need to reserve a time-slot ahead of time (only 5 people are allowed on the stairs at any one time). Email email@example.com to schedule a time and the cost to climb is $5 per person.
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- WaterFront Wellness has FREE classes ranging from Yoga to Parkour every week!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!