- The last Waterfront Partnership Summer Social of the season is Friday at West Shore Park. New Romance will be bringing you back to the 80s, so be prepared for a radical time.
- The Pride of Baltimore II is open for free deck tours Friday and Saturday 9AM-2PM and Sunday 9AM-6PM at Fort McHenry (which has free parking). You can also go out with them for a day sail either Friday and Saturday for $45 ($35 for children).
- The Museum of Industry is hosting a free antique car show on Saturday from 10AM to 2PM.
- Come out to the Beer, BBQ, and Cocktail Throwdown on Saturday from 5-10PM directly across the street from the Charles Theatre. It's free to attend, and you get free samples to judge!
- The Baltimore Ravens are having a Family Movie Night on Sunday featuring the Lego Movie (PG, 2014). Tickets are $10 for on-field activities, tours, and the movie (parking is free).
- The Saint Gabriel Festival takes place this weekend in Little Italy. Be prepared to eat!
- Fresh Summer Nights at Canton Crossing has a new (free) outdoor music series on Fridays in August. Come by from 7-9PM to listen to Remedy and don't forget to bring a blanket to lay out on. Alcohol is permitted at this event, and Venti-Tre is giving you $5 off 2 entrees during the show.
- Friday Night Live! - the Amish Outlaws will play a free show at Power Plant Live on Friday starting at 6PM (21+ only).
- Baltimore Restaurant Week has been extended for quite a few places, so go take advantage of some great deals.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Bmore Flea Market is open on Saturday at the Inner Harbor.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
- Outdoor Movies - Lots of free movies throughout the week!
- Outdoor Concerts - Lots of free concerts all over the city!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!