- The Tulips are in bloom at Sherwoods Gardens in the North Baltimore neighborhood of Guilford. Come up for some stunning pictures.
- The Johns Hopkins Spring Fair is all weekend long and open to the general public. It's the nations largest student run 3-day fair, and there's just too much to do to list it all out.
- The Charm City Bluegrass Festival is Saturday from 10AM-10PM in Druid Hill Park. You can still buy tickets online for $52.
- The FashionEastA Fashion Show in Harbor East is on Saturday from 1-6PM. The show is free and open to all!
- The topsail schooner Lynx will be on pier 1 (next to the USS Constellation) in the Inner Harbor with free deck tours Saturday and Sunday from 11AM-3PM.
- The Highlandtown Wine Festival is Sunday from 1-6PM. Tickets are only $25!
- This is the first weekend of the new FREE parking garage use for the Farmers Market on Sunday. The garage is at 330 Guilford Avenue.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!