- Fells Point Privateer Festival - This is fantastic no matter what your age. Come see the Pirates invade Fells Point! Food, music, costumes, mermaids, some really cool ships (both the Pride of Baltimore and the tall ship Lynx), and so much more! The party is both Saturday and Sunday from 10AM-7PM.
- Fort McHenry is completely FREE all weekend long as part of National Park Week.
- The Emporyum - A food festival right near Fells Point all weekend long makes for some really happy foodies.
- Spring into Science Family Festival - On Saturday from 10AM-4PM, come to the Walters Art Museum for a (FREE) day of science and art.
- The Decanter Wine Festival is all weekend long at Pimlico Race Course. Wine, Horses, and a great forecast should make for a great time.
- EcoFest in Druid Hill Park - This little festival has really started to grow in recent years. You'll find all kinds of really cool local vendors, but I love the free tree giveaway from Tree Baltimore!
- Speaking of free trees from Tree Baltimore, if you can't make the EcoFest, Tree Baltimore is giving away free trees to residents at Eddies in Roland Park on Sunday from 9AM to 1PM.
- The Greek Independence Parade in Greektown is on Sunday at 2PM.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!