- Opening Day at Camden Yards is today (April 10th)! The Orioles are home all weekend against the Blue Jays. Giveaways include wall art on Saturday and a kids knot necklace on Sunday. Let's Go O's!
- Baltimore Tattoo Arts Convention starts today and runs until Saturday at the Convention Center. Tickets are $20 per day, or $40 for the 3 days. kids under 12 get in free.
- Heavy Sea's Island Jam Music Festival is this Saturday from 1-7PM at Rash Field (Below Federal Hill Park in the Inner Harbor). The weather should be fantastic for this and tickets start at $29.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!