- Fells Point Fun Festival - This expansive street festival has been a mainstay for years, and now you can take your drinks outside of the beer gardens (just make sure they're in an official cup). Make sure to check out the Pride of Baltimore II on the Thames St pier as well!
- Rec Fest - Patterson Park Recreation Center will be hosting a sports and activity filled day on Saturday. Rock Climbing jumps out, since there's seldom chance to do it around town normally.
- Welcome Winter Family Fair - The COW company theatre invites you to come celebrate in Hampden Saturday afternoon. Even though the official (free) tickets are sold out, there is still plenty of room for walk-ins.
- The Baltimore Musuem of Industry has free entrance on Sunday! It's cool... you should go.
- The Columbus Day Parade will be going through the Inner Harbor and Little Italy areas on Sunday afternoon.
- The Baltimore Orioles are fighting to win the ALDS, so get out and show some support!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Bmore Flea Market is open on the first Saturday of each month at the Inner Harbor.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
- Outdoor Movies - Lots of free movies throughout the week!
- Outdoor Concerts - Lots of free concerts all over the city!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!