- Best Food: 8 Ball Meatball - It's hard to describe just how amazing their pho meatballs were. Everyone was trying to go back for seconds and thirds and there were some frantic phone searches of their online menu to try to ensure that dish was present at their restaurant (Don't see it yet though). Honorable mention: Points South Latin Kitchen made a fantastic appetizer.
- Best Food Presentation: B&O American Brasserie - The butternut squash tart was not only beautiful, but delicious as well.
- Best Booth Setup: Apropoe's - Roasting a dozen pigs to perfection is tough enough as it is, but they also were used to make such a visually impressive display that couldn't help but catch the eye. It's a restaurant that I've missed so far, but will be remedying that now that I know what they can do.
- Best Beer: Union Craft Brewing - Baltimore's best brewery always impresses and Saturday was no different. Honorable mention: Diamonback Brewing had a Oktoberfest beer that was really tasty as well.
- Best Cocktail: Birrotecca - Their fall "mystery" mule featuring Titos Vodka was a delight, creative, and almost impossible to beat. Honorable mention: Blackwater Distilling had a harvest hurricane that was refreshing and was able to pull off a fall taste without the need for pumpkin spice or the like.
The Living Classroom's 30th Annual Maritime Magic was a success! To top it off, here are the winners voted on by a group of judges including myself. Keep in mind the online auction is still going for 3 more days.
Follow us online!
Want to help keep the site going?