- July 12th - Who Framed Roger Rabbit (PG, 1988)
- July 19th - Casablanca (PG, 1942)
- July 26th - Clue (PG, 1985)
- August 2nd - The Birds (PG-13, 1963)
- August 9th - Harriet the Spy (PG, 1996)
- August 16th - Sherlock Holmes (PG-13, 2009)
- August 23rd - Hidden Figures (PG, 2016)
- August 30th - Austin Powers (PG-13, 1997)
The Little Italy Open Air Film Fest - The original outdoor movie experience in Baltimore has moved locations (now at 210 S. Central Ave). Here's the official website.
The 2018 season has unfortunately been cancelled.
Broadway Pier (Fellls Point) - 801 South Broadway st.
- July 11th - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (PG-13, 2017)
- July 18th - Pitch Perfect 3
- July 25th - The Hitman's Bodyguard (R, 2017)
- August 1st - Get Out (R, 2017)
- August 8th - American Made (R, 2017)
- August 15th - Wonder Woman (PG-13,2017)
- August 22nd - Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (PG-13, 2017)
- August 29th - Black Panther (PG-13, 2018)
Calvert Street Park - 2201 North Calvert St.
- July 14th - My Little Pony (PG, 2017)
- August 7th - Inside Out (PG, 2015)
- September 8th - Moana (PG, 2016)
Carroll Park - 1500 Washington Blvd.
- June 22nd - Jurassic Park (PG-13, 1993)
Carroll and Archer Park - 838 Carroll St.
- July 6th - Frozen (PG, 2013)
Catherine Street Park - 2311 Ashland Ave.
- June 16th - The Emoji Movie (PG, 2017)
- July 21st - Happy Feet 2 (PG, 2011)
- August 25th - Despicable Me 2 (PG, 2013)
Clyburn Arboretum - 4915 Greenspring Ave.
Druid Hill Park - 3001 Swann Dr.
- June 27th - Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (PG-13, 2017)
- July 13th - Remember the Titans (PG, 2000)
- July 25th - Coco (PG, 2017)
- July 27th - Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (PG-13, 2017)
- August 22nd - A Wrinkle in Time (PG, 2018)
- August 24th - Black Panther (PG-13, 2018)
Riverside Park - 301 East Randall St.
- June 21st - E.T. (PG, 1982)
Solo Gibbs Park - 1044 Leadenhall St.