The Little Italy Open Air Film Fest - The original outdoor movies in Baltimore feature live music and festivities starting at 7PM with the movie starting at 9PM every Friday night in July and August (Last movie night starts at 8:30PM though). Also... FREE popcorn! Here's the official website.
- July 6th - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (G, 1971)
- July 13th - Napoleon Dynamite (PG, 2004)
- July 20th - The Hundred-Foot Journey (PG, 2014)
- July 27th - Big (PG, 1988)
- August 3rd - Julie & Julia (PG-13, 2009)
- August 10th - The Nutty Professor (PG-13, 1996)
- August 17th - Moonstruck (PG, 1987)
- August 24th - E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (PG, 1982)
Fells Point Films on the Pier - Movies start at Dusk each Wed on the Broadway pier in Fells Point. Here is the Facebook page.
Mount Vernon Place Conservancy Outdoor Films - Taking place on the beautiful West Mount Vernon Place Square below the Washington monument on Wednesday nights starting at 8:30PM. Here's the website.
Bromo Film Nights - This downtown outdoor movie gem is on the lot behind the old Stewarts department store building (200 West Lexington Street) in the Bromo Arts District. Movies are the third Tuesday June-September and start at 8PM. Each movie will be proceeded by a short film by a local filmmaker. Here's the official website for more details.
- ABC Park - 2311 Ashton Ave.
- Calvert Street Park - 2201 N. Calvert St.
- August 1st - Inside Out (PG, 2015)
- Carroll Park - 1500 Washington Blvd.
- August 17th - Moana (PG, 2016)
- Conway Park - 601 W. Conway St.
- August 23rd - Moana (PG, 2016)
- Druid Hill Park - 3001 East Dr.
- Florence Cummings Park - 2501 Maisel St.
- June 17th - Space Jam (PG, 1996)
- Franklin Square Park - 1301 W. Lexington St.
- June 2nd - Jurassic World (PG-13, 2015)
- Herring Run Park - Chesterfield & Harford Rd.
- Lakeland Park - 2761 Wegworth Ln.
- Middle Branch Park - 3301 Waterview Ave.
- Pennsylvania Triangle Park - 1901 Pennsylvania Ave.
- August 12th - Creed (PG-13, 2015)
- Riverside Park - 301 E. Randall St.
- June 24th - Jurassic Park (PG-13, 1993)
- Roosevelt Park - 1221 W. 36th St.
- July 19th - Creed (PG-13, 2015
- Solo Gibbs Park - 1044 Leadenhall St.
- Traci Atkins Park - 401 S. Stricker St.
- June 29th - Despicable Me (PG, 2010)
- Rec Centers
- June 7th - Zootopia (PG, 2016) Patterson Park Rec Center
- June 9th - Trolls (PG, 2016) Robert C. Marshall Rec Center
- June 14th - Sing (PG, 2016) Farring-Baybrook Rec Center
- June 16th - Surf's Up 2: Wave Mania (PG, 2017) Fred B. Leidig Rec Center
- June 23rd - The Lego Batman Movie (PG, 2017) Greenmount Rec Center
- June 28th - Rouge One (PG-13, 2016) Collington Square Rec Center
- July 6th - Sing (PG, 2016) Coldstream Rec Center
- July 7th - The Legend of Tarzan (PG-13, 2016) Herring Run Rec Center
- July 14th - The Lego Batman Movie (PG, 2017) Morrell Rec Center
- July 21st - Sing (PG, 2016) Cecil Kirk Rec Center
- July 28th - Creed (PG-13, 2015) Rita Church Rec Center
- August 4th - Trolls (PG, 2016) Oliver Rec Center
- August 11th - Finding Dory (PG, 2016) Mary E. Rodman Rec Center
- August 18th - Frozen (PG, 2013) Madison Rec Center
- August 25th - Moana (PG, 2016) Ella Bailey Rec Center
- September 1st - Zootopia (PG, 2016) Fred B. Leidig Rec Center
Luigi's Summer Movie Series- Out back of this little Hampden Sandwich shop, BYOB for some classics. Here's the Facebook event info.
- June 16th - Dirty Dancing (PG-13, 1987)
- July 14th - The Great Outdoors (PG, 1998)
- August 18th - Heavyweights (PG, 1995)
- September 15th - What About Bob? (PG, 1991)
Black Film Fridays - Here's the official website (should be up soon). Baltimore's original free outdoor film series featuring Black films. It starts at 6PM each night at 2100 Liberty Heights Avenue (on the Stone House Lawn of Parks and People Foundation). Live music, food, and drinks available on-site.
Park Heights Movies in the Park - Movies at 3500 West Northern Parkway that start at 8PM (but music starts at 3PM the same days). Here's the official website for more info.
- June 3rd - Fences (PG-13, 2016)
- June 10th - Secret Life of Pets (PG, 2016)
- July 8th - Hidden Figures (PG, 2016)
- August 12th - Mr Church (PG-13, 2016)
AIA Summer Film Series - These outdoor films are in Abel's Open Space on 32nd street, and showtimes range from 8-9PM on Fridays late July to Early September. Here's the official website.