- May 1st - Joan Osborne, Joseph Arthur, Marah
- June 5th - Los Lonely Boys, Spanish Gold, LP
- July 3rd - Strand of Oaks, TBA
- August 7th - JD McPherson, TBA
- September 4th - The Hold Steady, TBA
Summer Sounds at the Square - Every single Friday from May 16th to August 29th (except the 4th of July) there are live acts at Belvedere Square from 6-9PM. After enjoying the outdoor music, slip into one of the restaurants for dinner or into the Senator for a movie!
Acoustic Lunch in Center Plaza - Every single Monday starting May 5th, from 12-1:30PM, come enjoy a wide array of acoustic artists in a fantastic downtown setting.
- May 5th - Val and Ben
- May 12th - The Honest Mistakes
- May 19th - Sahffi
- More to be announced later
1st Fridays Lunchtime Concerts - Take a break from work from 12-2PM on the first Friday of the month (from May until October) in Hopkins Plaza.
Summer Socials at West Shore Park - These aren't on a recurring day, but absolutely worth going. Besides the music, food trucks will be serving, stands for drinks are available, kids will have activities, and the run-through fountain will be on. Concerts start at 5:30PM, and wrap up around 8:30PM.
- May 16th - Kelly Bell Band
- June 13th - TBA
- July 18th - TBA
- August 15th - TBA
Cantastic Summer Concert Series - On every Thursday (except the first Thursday of the month) from 6-9PM, the Can Company in Canton puts on a great outdoor show.
- May 8th - Kelly Bell Band
- May 15th - Cool Hand & the Swagger
- May 22nd - Nelly's Echo
- May 29th - Junkyard Saints
- June 12th - Regal Beagles
- June 19th - M.O.B.
- June 26th- Mambo Combo
- July 10th - Sons of Pirates
- July 17th - All Mighty Senators
- July 24th - Rob Byer Band
- July 30th - New Romance
- August 14th - Apple Scruff
- August 21st - Brian Farley
- August 28th - Cool Hand & the Swagger
- September 11th - Collect All Five
Clyburn Sounds at the Arboretum - The trees help to create the perfect setting for these free jazz concerts, 5:30-8PM.
- July 2nd - TBA
- July 9th - Special Kids Concert starting at 6:30PM!
- July 16th - TBA
- July 30th - TBA
Fells Point Farmers Market - Each Saturday from 9:30AM-4PM the market (which starts May 3rd) in Fells Point will have live, local acts. Chances are the live music won't start until later in the morning though.
Friends of Patterson Park Concert Series - Concerts run 6:30-8:30PM, with raindates being the next Wed night after a rainout.
- June 8th - Caleb Stine & the Brakemen
- June 24th - The Manly Deeds
- July 1st - The Crawdaddies
- July 13th - Alma Tropicalia
- July 22nd - Nadine Rae & the Allstars
- August 5th - Jah Works
- August 17th - Joe Falero and the DC Jazz Latin All Stars
MD Science Center Patio Parties - TBD
Druid Hill Park Concert Series - TBD
Harborplace Summer Concert Series - TBD
Riverside Park Concert Series - 5-8PM at the Riverside Park Gazebo.
- June 8th - Sac Au Lait
- July 13th - Bumper Jacksons
- August 10th - Naked Blue
- September 14th - Speakers of the House
Wyman Dell Concert Series - TBD