- Baltimore Farmers Market & Bazaar (Sundays 7AM-Noon until December 21st) - Farmers, craftsmen, and cooks come from all over the state to give you one of the top markets in the nation (and the biggest by far in Baltimore).
- 32nd Street Farmers Market (Saturdays 7AM-Noon year-round) The second largest market in town is also one of the few that you can go to in the dead of winter, but don't wait until then to check it out.
- Fells Point Farmers Market (Saturdays 7:30AM-12:30PM) - More than 40 vendors setup shop among the cobblestones for a picturesque setting.
- BMI Farmers Market (Saturdays 9AM-1PM) - You'll find this market in the beautiful setting of the Baltimore Museum of Industry's outdoor pavilion. You'll also find plenty of free parking for this one.
- Druid Hill Park Farmers Market (Wednesdays 3:30-7PM) - Located in front of the gardened grounds of the Conservatory, this market pairs the experience with live music each week.
- Pratt Street Farmers Market (Thursdays 11AM-2PM until October 30th) - The perfect market for downtown workers is available during lunch hours.
- Highlandtown Farmers Market (Thursdays 4-8PM until October 30th)
- Canton Farmers Market (Saturdays 8AM-12PM until the end of August)
- Union Graze (Fridays 5-8PM) - Located near Woodberry, this little market is put on by the Woodberry Kitchen group.
- Hampden Farmers Market (Saturdays 9AM-1PM until November 22nd) - You'll find stands setup right over-top of the sidewalk along the avenue.
- Keswick Farmers Market (Tuesdays 11AM-2PM until October 28th) - Right next to the Rotunda, in the Hopkins building lot.
- Laurelville Farmers Market (Tuesdays 4-8PM)
- Govanstowne Farmers Market (Wednesdays 3-7PM)
- Howard Park Community Farmers Market (Saturdays 7AM-1PM until November 29th) - 3400 block of Woodbine Ave.
- Hopkins Hospital Farmers Market (Thursdays 10AM-2PM until November20th)
- Park Heights Community Farmers Market (Wednesdays 9AM-2:30PM until November 26th)
- Remington Farmers Market (Thursdays 3-7PM until October 30th)
- State Center Farmers Market (Wednesdays 10AM-2PM until November 12th)
- University Farmers Market (Tuesdays 10AM-2PM until November 25th)
- Cross Keys Farmers Market (Tuesdays 10AM-2PM until October 28th)
Here's your rundown of all the farmers markets around town:
Follow us online!
Want to help keep the site going?