- The Gathering is on Friday night at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. This might be the coolest location for a food truck rally since it's on the waterfront and has parking.
- Baltimore Bike Party on Friday night will be Baltimore/MD themed!
- Mess Fest is on Saturday at the MD Science Center from 12-4PM. Bring the kids to run, slip, and slide through the messy obstacle course, create messy art, and more!
- Come lounge in Center Plaza on Saturday to watch Jurassic Park starting at 9PM (for free). Food trucks will be there as well! Don't forget to bring a blanket or chair to sit on.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- WaterFront Wellness has FREE classes ranging from Yoga to Parkour every week!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!