- The Gathering (of food trucks) is this Friday night at Power Plant Live!
- Free live music at Belvedere Square as part of the Summer Sounds at the Square series.
- The 19th annual Charles Village Festival is both Saturday and Sunday. Craft and food vendors, foot races, kids games, live music (including the All Mighty Senators on Saturday at 7PM), and more!
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- WaterFront Wellness has FREE classes ranging from Yoga to Parkour every week!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!