- Cupid's Undie Run will have hundreds of (freezing I assume) runners going through Baltimore on Saturday from 2-3PM. Come out and cheer them on!
- Max's Taphouse in Fells Point is doing their widly popular annual Belgian Beer Festival all weekend long from 11AM-2AM each day. Show up early to beat the crowds.
- The Washington Monument is open again! Stop by to see the ground floor gallery Thursdays from 4-9PM and Friday-Sundays from Noon to 5PM. If you have a desire to climb the 227 steps to the top, you may need to reserve a time-slot ahead of time (only 5 people are allowed on the stairs at any one time). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time and the cost to climb is $5 per person.
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events.