- The Baltimore Boat Show - Going all weekend long, the powerboat show is fantastic. Besides being able to go aboard hundreds of boats (all while being warm inside the Convention Center), there are a ton of demonstrations and kids activities to take part in.
- The Hotel Brexton is doing a wine tasting tonight (Friday the 29th) from 5:30PM to 7PM.
- If you're getting married in the near future, the Baltimore Bridal Show is for you this weekend (both Saturday and Sunday).
- Go to a free Yoga class on Saturday at Mount Vernon Marketplace from 9-10AM.
- Make sure to take advantage of the Baltimore Winter Restaurant Week (which will most likely be extended everywhere due to the snow).
- The Washington Monument is open again! Stop by to see the ground floor gallery Thursdays from 4-9PM and Friday-Sundays from Noon to 5PM. If you have a desire to climb the 227 steps to the top, you may need to reserve a time-slot ahead of time (only 5 people are allowed on the stairs at any one time). Email email@example.com to schedule a time and the cost to climb is $5 per person.
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events.