- Sort out transportation. The Light Rail or Charm City Circulator is your best bet for getting downtown. If you need to drive, plan out which garage you will park at and have a backup. There is also the Baltimore Boat Show at the Convention Center this weekend, so expect downtown to be busy.
- Show up early. Lines form outside of the entrance quite early, so dress warm (and in Orange and Black of course).
- Doors open at 10AM for season ticket holders, and 11AM for the general public.
- Click here to take a look at the map and schedule. Decide ahead of time what activities you want to do ahead of time, and be at them early to get a good seat or view.
- Autograph vouchers are sold out, but kids get autographs for free at the kids table upstairs.
- Keep in mind that you can use your FanFest ticket to get a free tour through the stadium. The catch is that you'll need to walk around to the home plate entrance of the park to get in. The last tour leaves at 5PM.
FanFest is $12 for adults, $6 for those 14 and under, and runs from 11AM-6PM on Saturday, January 30th. Here's the official website for more details.