It's cold out. That tends to mean you stay inside and start to feel a bit of cabin fever by February. Time to get out of the house and be a tourist in your own town. Baltimore Hotels are offering packages for nights from $99 on the week of February 8th to the 18th. Some of these packages include things like a bottle of wine or champagne, dinner for two, gift cards, breakfast, and parking. If you stay two nights you get two free passes to your choice of one of the following:
- The National Aquarium AND the Maryland Science Center (just imagine standing in the Australian exhibit to warm yourself up!).
- Fort McHenry, the Maryland Historic Society, AND the Star Spangled Banner Flag House.
- Frederick Douglas - Isaac Myers Maritime Park, the National Great Blacks in Wax Museum, AND the Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History and Culture.
- American Visionary Art Museum AND the Babe Ruth Birthplace.
Hotels that are included have a good range of prices and locations around the downtown. Links provided are directly to the hotel, but click the link after the list to see the package deals:
- Hotel Monaco
- The Admiral Fell Inn
- Hotel Brexton
- Pier 5 Hotel
- Inn at Henderson's Wharf
- Hilton Baltimore
- Hyatt Regency
- Sheraton Inner Harbor
- Tremont Suites
- Inn at Colonnade
- Sheraton City Center
- Days Inn - Inner Harbor
- Holiday Inn - Inner Harbor
- Best Western
Click Here to check out the hotel packages and to reserve rooms.