- BronyCon - The largest convention of its kind, the My Little Pony convention brings a wild assortment of visitors to the city. Even if you're not planning on attending, the people watching downtown is priceless.
- Baltimore Restaurant Week - Technically almost two weeks long, this is the time to get out and try that restaurant you've had your eye on. What's better than a three course meal at some of the finest places for only $30? It's safest to get your reservations in advance.
- Fluid Movement - The War of 1812 themed water ballet comes to Patterson Park Pool this weekend (with a special nighttime show). I've heard it's amazing.
- Pride of Baltimore II - The ship will be hosting free deck tours both Saturday and Sunday as well as paid sailings.
- Baltimore Improv Festival - Come by the Baltimore Theatre Project (in Mount Vernon) all weekend long for some great improv.
And a few things that go on every weekend that you should take part in:
- The Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is free to go in on Saturday, with $5 clock tours.
- The Baltimore Farmers Market is in full swing on Sunday, and the Waverly Market is on Saturday.
- Bmore Flea Market is open on Saturday at the Inner Harbor.
- Both the Walters Art Museum and the Baltimore Museum of Art are always FREE.
- The Book Thing is a free book store, and is open weekends.
- Waterfront Wellness is free Yoga, Zumba, and more at West Shore Park every weekend.
- Outdoor Movies - Lots of free movies throughout the week!
- Outdoor Concerts - Lots of free concerts all over the city!
As always, keep an eye on the events calendar (and the free concerts calendar) on the right-hand side of the site, and get out to support some of these amazing local events!